All group companies of the The Bezemer Group are committed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the information entrusted to us, this in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the Dutch Implementation Act of the GDPR. The Bezemer Group aims to safeguard the protection and correct use of personally identifiable information (referred to as ‘personal (detailed) information’). This Privacy Statement applies also to the information provided through our website. It aims to inform visitors of the website and users of services and information provided by The Bezemer Group about how The Bezemer Group handles personal information. It also describes how we collect, use, share and protect personal information.
– what personal data we collect and how;
– for what purposes we process your personal data;
– how long we keep your personal data;
– who we share your personal data with;
– how your personal data is protected;
– the grounds for our processing and the rights you may have;
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as:
– Your first and last name, prefix, title;
– Contact details such as your e-mail address, postal address and phone number;
– IP address-data related to the device you use to visit our website;
– Data related to your visit to our website;
– In case of provided personal data for the purpose of products and/or services to be provided by or to the Bezemer Group;
– In case of provided personal data for the purpose of a job application, such as your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, nationality, marital status and any other personal data set out in your application.
The Bezemer Group processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Products and/or services to be provided by or to the Bezemer Group;
– To comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
– To generate statistics regarding the use of our website in order analyze its use and to improve the website;
– For marketing and business development activities (such as news updates and, other communication that may be of interest to you);
– In case of a job application: To handle your application or subscription;
Our processing of your personal data is based one or more of the following legal grounds:
– Your consent, a.o. in case of products and/or services to be provided by or to the Bezemer Group to or by you or the company you represent;
– Our compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation;
– Our legitimate interest.
Examples of legitimate interest may include
2) acquiring orders (sales);
3) managing existing customers and relationships (account management);
4) optimizing and personalizing content and
5) conducting and optimizing effective business operations.
The Bezemer Group collects personal information when one uses our services or chooses to make personal information available to us to provide one with information and services.
By emailing to:
you can effectuate any right regarding your personal data, a.o.
– which personal data of you are collected;
– how your personal data is securely processed;
– to object against or to restrict the collection and/or processing of it;
– if you have indications of misuse, please provide us with the information related thereto;
– the rectification or the delete of provided personal data insofar it is inaccurate or incomplete;
– to request to receive your personal data (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) by you or a assigned controller (data portability);
– to withdraw your consent.
Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse such request and to continue processing the data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
The Bezemer Group has security policies and procedures to protect personal information from unlawful loss, abuse, alteration or destruction. The Bezemer Group employees who have access to personal information may only access this information if necessary for the performance of their tasks and to support the websites.
The Bezemer Group does not share personal information with third parties, except when necessary. In some cases, The Bezemer Group may share personal information with external companies or service providers that work on behalf of The Bezemer Group a.o. in processing the data in the cloud; the sending of content for marketing purposes by email and to register for events organized by The Bezemer Group.
In all the above cases, an appropriate data processor agreement has been concluded with the third parties in question, safeguarding, among other things, the correct and safe processing of the information following the applicable laws and regulations.
The Bezemer Group may modify this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we make changes to the Privacy Statement, we will revise the ‘last modified date’ at the top of this page. We encourage any stakeholders to review the Privacy Statement regularly to stay informed of how The Bezemer Group protects personal information.
The Dutch Data Protection Authority
The Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA) supervises processing of personal data in order to ensure compliance with laws that regulate the use of personal data. The tasks and powers of the Dutch DPA are described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), supplemented by the Dutch Implementation Act of the GDPR.